Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unspoiled Beauty - Explore #109

Unspoiled Beauty by SandyK29
Unspoiled Beauty, a photo by SandyK29 on Flickr.
I had another (second time) photograph shown on Flickr Explore today at #109. This is all very new to me, so it was a surprise and a thrill. Anyway, since I'm not traveling right now, thought I'd post it.

This photo was taken on a trip to Panama and Costa Rica in the spring of 2008 with my cousin. This is a little island off the coast of Bocas del Toro, Panama, called Zapatillas Key. I will never forget this beach because it felt like I was in a wonderful dream. I kept thinking, is this real? We were the only people on this beautiful unspoiled island. We explored the entire island, stopping to enjoy the warm waters every few minutes. Heaven!

Flickr Explore #109 on September 10, 2011

1 comment: